Frequently Asked Questions
Please contact me for more information.
What is life coaching ?
Coaching is a relationship between 2 persons, based on trust and teamwork: as a coach, I will guide you through a reflection on yourself, using questions and practical exercises.
The ressources are within you
Whatever the challenge or the situation, you have the necessary resources within you to deal with it, you just have to find your way to identify and use them. My job as a coach is to accompany you along this path.
A coach as co-pilot
You are the one driving. As your coach, I will help you define where you want to go and how to get there – and most importantly, how to enjoy the ride.
Throughout this work together, we will always take into account all the facets of your life, and your entire being. Life coaching does not exclude professional themes, on the contrary, but we will always work on them from a global perspective, considering your professional situation as one of the components of your life.
How does it work?
I offer individual coaching sessions of 1 hour, either face-to-face in Barcelona or online (Skype, Zoom). I also organize ad hoc thematic workshops, individual or in groups. In any case, I will adapt to your needs, so do not hesitate to contact me!
Our work will rely on:
- A space of trust, free of any judgment and in which you will feel free to explore in yourself
- Active listening, and curiosity: I will guide you in your reflection by asking you questions
- Practical exercises and visualisations, to help you clarify who you are and what you really want
- Techniques to identify your inner resources as well as your “saboteurs”
- Tools to identify your emotions, and find within yourself the resources to deal with them
- Practical exercises between sessions: this is a deep work on yourself, and what happens between sessions is at least as important as what we exchange during the sessions.
What life coaching is not
It’s not therapy nor mentoring
We will not analyze your past or why you are here today: we will explore the present, here and now, to project you into the future.
The coach is not here to solve your problems or give you advice or opinions, but to help you find within yourself your own answers and resources (“empowerment”).
It’s not a magic formula
We will work with concrete tools, but each person and each coaching process is different, hence the importance of personalized support.
It’s not a quick and easy path
You must be ready to do some work on yourself and to dedicate time between sessions, in order to integrate the learnings and transform them into action.
What is my training as a coach?
I trained and certified as CPCC (Certified Professional Coactive Coach) at CTI (Coaches Training Institute).
Recognized by the ICF (International Coaching Federation), CTI is the first face-to-face coaching training organization worldwide. Internationally renowned, it is present in more than 20 countries and has trained more than 60,000 coaches. The training program to become a CPCC (Certified Professional Coactive Coach) is widely regarded as one of the most rigorous trainings and certifications on the market.
I also undertook the following additional training programs:
- NLP Practitioner (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) at PNL Barcelona
- Skills Assessment Practitioner (I’m currently finalizing this training with C-Com Formation)
Face-to-face or online sessions?
Face-to-face sessions take place in Barcelona.
However, if you do not live in Barcelona or if you prefer to have more flexibility, I also offer online sessions by videoconference (Skype, Facetime, Zoom).
Positive aspects of online sessions:
- They are easy, simple and practical: wherever you want, in the privacy of your home or in a space where you feel confident and at ease.
- Less emotional distance: physical distance can break down some barriers (embarrassment to talk about intimate subjects or emotions, to experiment with the body, etc.)
- Sessions are all the more intense and productive as the distance requires more concentration, listening and presence from both of us.